Every single parent and carer of Ashmole children are members of the PSA. Parents can choose to be as active in the PSA as they choose and all levels of interest are welcomed.
In a small, one-form entry school such as ours, it feels particularly important that our school community is cherished and supported. We are committed to raising funds and arranging events for the benefit of all Ashmole children while building a thriving, supportive school community.
The PSA is a registered charity raising money to pay for school-determined projects that school funds cannot cover. We do this through fundraising, regular or one-off donations to the PSA and corporate sponsorship.
Any help with fundraising suggestions or securing sponsorship is very welcome.
If you would like to know more or want to sign up to the PSA email list, contact AshmolePSA@gmail.com (no obligation attached!).
We'd love to hear from you.
Jess Halstead (Chair), Olivia Coyle (Secretary) and Sophie Hunt (Treasurer)
- Outings and/or resources for every year group, including:
- Winter theatre trip for the entire school
- Tablets (one per classroom) to enhance the school’s technology curriculum
- Polka Theatre workshops focusing on the children’s mental health and well-being
- The incredible Edible Playground which has helped ‘green’ the playground
- Ensured that the school had enough laptops (both purchased and donated) to support our children through home-schooling
- The playground’s 'Reading Chalet.'
WHAT IS THE CURRENT PSA FUNDRAISING PRIORITY?
The current fundraising priority is developing the Early Years playground, specifically replacing the play equipment. As you can imagine, this doesn’t come cheap! Ideas for sponsorship, fundraising or generous contacts? Please email AshmolePSA@gmail.com
CAN I DONATE DIRECTLY TO THE PSA?
Yes! You can make regular or one-off donations to the PSA here via CAF.
CAF automatically collects Gift Aid for the PSA.
COMMUNITY FUNDRAISING EVENTS INCLUDE:
- Bonfire Party
- Winter Fair
- Film Night
- Summer Fair
- Second-hand uniform sales – environmental kudos, too!
- Non-uniform days
YOU CAN SUPPORT THE PSA WHILE SHOPPING VIA:
P.S. Ashmole PSA has been named CHAMPION PTA 2022 (PRIMARY) at the Parentkind National PTA Awards! Such a fabulous recognition of the Ashmole community's commitment to our school - PLUS £250 prize-money! Thank you, Ms Cooper, for nominating the Ashmole PSA.