Parent and Staff association (PSA)
Every single parent and carer of Ashmole children are members of the PSA. Parents can choose to be as active in the PSA as they choose and all levels of interest are welcomed.
In a small, one-form entry school such as ours, it feels particularly important that our school community is cherished and supported. We are committed to raising funds and arranging events for the benefit of all Ashmole children while building a thriving, supportive school community.
The PSA is a registered charity raising money to pay for school-determined projects that school funds cannot stretch to. All suggestions or help to increase money raised or secure sponsorship are very welcome.
If you'd like to know more or would like to sign up to the email list, contact AshmolePSA@gmail.com
We'd love to hear from you.
Jess Halstead (Chair), Olivia Coyle (Secretary), Sophie Hunt (Treasurer).
What Has The PSA Funded Recently:
- New books for every class - target of £5,000 exceeded
- Free theatre visit for every pupil in December
- New playground equipment
- Year 6 graduation gowns
- Visiting drama tutors
- New playground sports equipment
- Rainwater butt and solar powered watering system for the playground hanging baskets
- Wall mural at Hanover Gardens entrance
What are the PSA fundraising priorities:
- Enrichment of school trips (guides etc)
- Canopy for the playground to provide rain and sun cover
- Artificial grass for the decked area of the playground
- Mural by the playground tree area
- Playground greenery
- Reading shed
- EYFS playground equipment
- Play equipment for main playground
- Permanent canopy for outside the year 1 classroom
Annual PSA events:
- Macmillan Coffee Morning - Autumn
- Bonfire Party - Autumn
- Winter Fair - Autumn
- Christmas Busking at Oval Station - Autumn
- Film Night - Spring
- Summer Fair - Summer
- Refreshments after London Music Masters (LMM) Concert - Summer
- Cake Sales - Throughout School Year
You can support us using the following:
The Giving Machine, UK. A site that lets you give free donations every time you shop. www.thegivingmachine.co.uk/causes/ashmole-primary-school
Amazon Smile, UK. A site that allows you to give free donations when you shop search 'Ashmole Charitable Trust' on www.smile.amazon.co.uk
Donate directly to our PSA here