Here are some useful Safeguarding links:
- LCSB (Lambeth Safeguarding Children Board): For local advice on various safeguarding issues.
- Educate Against Hate: National website for guidance on Extremism and Radicalisation
- Digizen: Provides online safety information for parents, carers and young people
- Bullying UK: Advice for parents for example about bullying in younger children and bullying of disabled children
- Family Lives: A charity that runs a free and confidential 24-hour helpline for parents. Call 0808 800 2222 to speak about any parenting issue.
- Barnado's: Services for young carers and their families
- Mental Health Foundation : Advice and support to parents with mental health issues.
- NSPCC: National helpline 0808 800 5000
- Parent Info: Here you'll find a collection of articles, tips, expert advice and resources designed to help parents keep up with what their children are doing on-line. Schools are welcome to subscribe to a feed for their own websites and use the content as they wish.
Part of the Wyvern Federation